This notice discloses the privacy practices for Coach Jeff Palleiko and his website, jp-coaching.com. You will learn:
- What information is collected from you through the website and how it is used.
- How Jeff stores your personal information and training data.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING – COOKIES
This website does not collect any information from you through comments or forms, nor does it employ any third-party data collection services like Google Analytics.
Because of this, the only page on this website that employs cookies is the contact page which has a Strava feed of Jeff’s recent rides. The Strava feed pulls three cookies, two from strava.com (JSESSIONID and _strava4_session for functionality) and one from twitter.com (tfw_exp for Twitter integration).
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING – TRAINING DATA
Training data includes assigned workouts, heart rate, intensity, mileage, and duration, as well as any personal notes from the cyclist about their rides. Training logs do not contain any of your personal contact information and will be stored in Google Docs with a Private setting.
Jeff will not share your personal contact information or training data with any third party without your consent. This includes other personal information as well, such as health and nutritional data, injuries, or any personal information that may be shared during the coaching process.
The waiver and release form (New Client Paperwork) required to work with Jeff was also created in Google Docs. It collects the athlete’s name and date of birth, contact information, and emergency contact information. This form is also private and will not be shared with anyone else.
ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
You have several options when it comes to your information. You may:
- see what data we have about you, if any.
- change/correct any data we have about you.
- express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- have us delete any data we have about you.
- opt out of any future contact from us.
Mail: PO BOX 182, Rollinsford, NH 03869
Telephone: (603) 343-2054